Pluto TV on Xbox One, an immersive experience that you won't forget. Providing optimal feedback in both gaming and viewing. With The Xbox One, you can utilize your controller to enhance your viewing pleasure.
How to navigate the guide menu?
- To navigate the guide menu, you can use your directional pad.
- Up and Down arrow, allows you too flip through the channels.
- Left arrow, will take take you to the category menu.
- Right arrow, will show the program information of what you are viewing.
How to watch Live TV/ On Demand?
- To watch Live TV, you need to activate the guide by pressing B (Red)
- Proceed to press "B" once more
- Then select " Live TV"
- To use the "On Demand" feature, use the Right arrow then press A (Green)
How do I learn more information about a show?
- To get more information about a show you are watching, activate the guide menu.
- Once the guide is active, use your directional pad and press the Left arrow. This will bring up the meta data of what you are viewing.
- Another way to access the meta data, if you are on the channel. Press the “ Right arrow” Twice, then the “A” button.
How do I add closed captions ?
- To add close captions, you will need to activate your settings.
- Press the "Xbox Button", followed by "Settings".
- Scroll down to "Ease of Access"
- Select your preference of "Closed Captioning "