Pluto TV on Xbox One is an immersive experience that you won't forget – providing optimal feedback in both gaming and viewing. With The Xbox One, you can utilize your controller to navigate Pluto TV.
To navigate the guide menu, you can use your directional pad:
- Up and Down Arrows allow you to flip through the channels.
- Left Arrow will take take you to the category menu.
- Right Arrow will show the program information of what you are viewing.
How to watch Live TV/ On Demand?
- To watch Live TV, activate the guide by pressing B (Red).
- Proceed to press B once more.
- Then select Live TV.
- To use the On Demand feature, use the Right Arrow then press A (Green).
To get more information about a Live TV show you are watching, activate the guide menu:
- Activate the guide menu by pressing B (red). Then press the Right Arrow to view more info about your current program.
To get more information about an On Demand title you are watching:
- Press B (red).
To add close captions, you will need to activate in your settings:
- Press the Xbox Button.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Ease of Access.
- Choose Closed Captioning and select your preferences.