To ensure that you have the 4.1.9 - the latest version of the app...
- From the Home screen, choose App Store.
- Choose Purchased.
- Find and select the Pluto TV app to update.
- Select the Install icon and Pluto TV will download to your Apple device.
Note: Once update is complete, you can re-open the updated app version from update screen.
To ensure that you have 3.1.0 - the latest version of the app...
- From the Roku Home screen, choose Settings.
- Choose System.
- Find and select System update.
- Select the Check Now button to run a system check.
- You will see the Roku update Pluto TV channel.
Note: Once update is complete, you can click back to Home and select Pluto TV channel and hit * to view the updated app version.
To ensure you have the latest version of the app...
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- Select an option:
- Auto update apps at any time to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi.
Note: If an account on your device has a sign-in error, apps may not update automatically.