You can find 3.6.14 -the most recent Pluto Tv app for Android on Google Play here:
To ensure you have 8.0 the latest version of Android TV will vary by device manufacturer...
To ensure that you have 8.0 - the latest version of the app...
- From the Roku Home screen, choose Settings.
- Choose System.
- Find and select System update.
- Select the Check Now button to run a system check.
- You will see the Roku update Pluto TV channel.
Note: Once update is complete, you can click back to Home and select Pluto TV channel and hit * to view the updated app version.
To ensure that you have the Apple TV / tvOS 12.0 - the latest version(s) of the app...
- From the Home screen, choose App Store.
- Choose Purchased.
- Find and select the Pluto TV app to update.
- Select the Install icon and Pluto TV will download to your Apple device.
Note: Once update is complete, you can re-open the updated app version from update screen.
You can find the 4.2.5 -the most recent Pluto Tv app for iOS on iTunes store here:
Most Smart Tv's have an App Store / Hub / Panel where you search for new apps, and update current ones. Below are some general Help Articles from a few of our supported Smart Tv's.