To ensure that you have the 5.2 Apple TV / tvOS 12.0 - the latest version(s) of the app...
- From the Home screen, choose App Store.
- Choose Purchased.
- Find and select the Pluto TV app to update.
- Select the Install icon and Pluto TV will download to your Apple device.
Note: Once update is complete, you can re-open the updated app version from update screen.
To ensure that you have 8.0 - the latest version of the app...
- From the Roku Home screen, choose Settings.
- Choose System.
- Find and select System update.
- Select the Check Now button to run a system check.
- You will see the Roku update Pluto TV channel.
Note: Once update is complete, you can click back to Home and select Pluto TV channel and hit * to view the updated app version.
To ensure you have 6.0 the latest version of Android TV will vary by device manufacturer...
Please check with your device manufacturer on how to update TV/Apps.