If you are having issues connecting to Chromecast from your mobile device, check out these tips:
- Ensure that both the mobile device and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Keep your Pluto TV app open. If the app is not visible or has been closed, this will end the connection from the app to your Chromecast.
- Restart your app session by closing the Pluto TV app and re-opening it on your mobile device.
- Restart your network connection and reconnect both the Chromecast device and your mobile device. Confirm they are connected to the same network after restarting.
- Uninstall the Pluto TV app and reinstall from the app store.
Pluto TV offers 100s of channels for zeros of dollars. Enjoy 1000s of on-demand movies and binge-worthy TV shows, the latest breaking news, live sports and more. Keep an eye on our ever-expanding lineup as there is something for everyone! Drop in. Lean back. And enjoy an out-of-this-world entertainment experience. All for free.