We currently do not support Apple AirPlay in-app but you can utilize the Mirroring feature in iOS to Mirror your screen to an Apple TV to play Pluto TV on your larger screens.
To get started you will need one of these devices:
- iPhone 4 or later; 4s or later for AirPlay Mirroring
- iPad or iPad mini; iPad 2 or later for AirPlay Mirroring
- iPod touch (4th generation or later); iPod touch (5th generation or later)
Turn Airplay Mirroring ON
- On your iOS device, you will want to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the Control Center
- Tap the 'AirPlay' button on the bottom right.
- Tap the name of the device you want to stream content to. You'll see icons of a TV screen or speaker next to each device so you know what type of content you can stream. On iPad, you might need to scroll to see all of the available devices in the device list.
- This will allow youto mirror the activity on your phone, including Pluto TV and be able to stream it to your television. If you have any additional questions or if the
If you want to stream iTunes Store content, you also need an Internet connection.