We do not currently support Apple AirPlay in-app but you can utilize the Mirroring feature in iOS to Mirror your screen to an Apple TV to play Pluto TV on your larger screens.
To get started you will need one of these devices:
- iPhone 4 or later; 4S or later for AirPlay Mirroring
- iPad or iPad mini; iPad 2 or later for AirPlay Mirroring
- iPod touch (4th generation or later); iPod touch (5th generation or later)
How to Turn Airplay Mirroring ON:
- On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom or down from the top of the screen (depending on device) to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the AirPlay or Screen Mirroring button.
- Tap the name of the device you want to stream content to. You may see icons of a TV screen or speaker next to each device so you know what type of content you can stream. On iPad, you may need to scroll to see all of the available devices in the device list.
- This will allow you to mirror the activity on your phone, including Pluto TV, and be able to stream it to your television.